Sunday, August 31, 2014

Last

It is the last day of August and that means I have 5 days left till I leave home. Packing is a dick. Home doesn't even look like home anymore. Half the dining table is taken over by vacuum packs and the floor is a life-size-cotton-candy-looking pile of winter sweaters. I'm not going to lie though, this is by far the earliest I've ever packed ahead for a flight. I'm deterring myself from thinking of Brighton's chill in Singapore's heat by finishing up my already-at-19kg food luggage. Yes, I have a food luggage. I'm staring right back at you as much as you are staring at me. There are knives and (vegetable) skin peelers in there so be warned, I am armed. Despite all that, I am getting myself into the right mindset to fly though. Usually I'm a mess scrambling to get everything everywhere and something usually never works out.

This time, I'm going to be ahead of the game.

I started on my Tiny Tea 14 days detox and so far so good. It tastes like herbal tea which I like lots but I've not seen particularly significant progress in anything (only getting into it today, day 1) but it did slightly suppress my usually enormous afternoon appetite. I managed with only a handful of seeds which I had to finish up before leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment