Thursday, December 18, 2014

Uplifters

I'm feeling quite calm and serene that I've only got a few pages left to flip on my 2014 planner and then I'll be moving on to my new Kiki.k planner which I've actually already started on. Being very indifferent when people tell me that the year is coming to a close etc., don't feel like time is running out in any way because things will get carried on into the new year in any case. New years seem to have lost it's novelty for me now, maybe I'll get back the excitement when my life gets more exciting/supposedly meaningful and fulfilling.

Found this extract in one of the older drafts I wrote while I was still in 44D, "I feel like I've deconstructed and pieced myself back together. The fierce want for home and familiarity hits with a kind of rawness sometimes still, especially during late nights. But I've got myself some great company that I wouldn't trade anything for. As much of a poker face I always put up, I feel lots. I align my rationales and judgement with my emotions."

I've begun to read poetry again, and I think that's calming me down a lot in knowing that a lot of people (or at least the writer) out there are experiencing similar things as I. It's also a sad thing when I read poetry because I realise that I can never express myself as eloquently as these writers do. They use the abstract in creating a concrete and comprehensible (though not always) piece that sounds, looks and reads so beautifully sometimes it makes me want to cry.

I'm on to Naruto now, while waiting for Suits to release their winter episodes for season 4. I was so skeptical of Naruto at first but Tessa sat me down, made me, and now I can't go back. I have transcended into the realm. So many feels for Kakashi, I can't even-

No comments:

Post a Comment