Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bath

I uploaded some photos from my Canon this afternoon and found some snaps we took while in Bath. It was unfortunate we didn't leave time to explore the quaint, quiet town. I reckon this is somewhere near Hannah's hometown, and it was one of the only places that had me in awe. It was old, as per all cities and towns in the UK, but it had a special little something about it.



Surprisingly, as much as there being a tea-centric culture here, I've not step foot into a single tea room despite being the tea fanatic I am. I've either been grabbing a quick Pukka tea bag in the mornings before class or dumping some green tea leaves I brought from home into my cup when I have more time. I really haven't found anything interesting about tea here other than the fact that Infinity Food stocks a whole shelf of Pukka tea which makes me happy. 


Truth to be told I think I just haven't found a reason, or time to embrace some British culture yet. I don't egg for it. A part of this post also reminds me lots of how much I don't let go of home, and I hold on to every part that allows me to. Yesterday my flat mate commented that I was texting lots, and he asked who was I talking to all the time. I said different people and groups. He shakes his head whenever I mention the countdown I've set for my flight home. Will this ever get any better? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment