Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Over my past four weeks at University, I have learnt that regardless of what your lecturers/tutors say, doing work at the last minute is the most product and efficient way of churning out a work of (at least) acceptable standard. That is, only if you're a fully-functioning human being under pressure. I spent last night burning the first of my midnight oils here, with my heater on and Adam Levine in the background, yakking on the phone about international school pains with Fanxin, only with the intention of trying to complete half an essay draft and half of a presentation draft. There are lots of trust issues when you're thrown into a class like this. Lots. Believe you me.

I am approximately 50 hours away from my bus ride to town. I'm also in a business management seminar "researching for academic writings" for my essay due in three weeks. It's 11:47AM and it feels like 11:47PM.

Ok, I'm going to watch a Porter 5 model video to stay awake. Ta.


This is what I wake up to each morning


My baby growing well after my massive snip for a basil chicken stir fry

No comments:

Post a Comment