Friday, October 24, 2014

Streets

This morning's seminar was cancelled while I was walking to it so when I came back I vacuumed my room and now I'm sat here thinking about coming up with a massive update but I might end it abruptly anyway.

I had my first assessed group presentation yesterday and I think we did fairly well. It was a less intense repeat of PW turmoil again with last minute add-in(s) and sorts, but I think my group pulled it off. Its hard to estimate a grade though, and I reckon my anxiety levels are going to peak going for each seminar till I find out.

I have been lucky with the weather so far. It was lovely last weekend, I'm hoping for lovely weather tomorrow in London. Last Saturday I did a big workout with Joy at the gym up the hill after a week of inactivity. It was another sedentary week again, I am going to force myself up the hill next week everyday during term break. The sun is currently shining right on my back, really I'm just soaking up whatever there's left of Brighton's sun. It's turning chilly now, and the sun can be deceiving. This Sunday summer will be officially over, and I will be an extra hour further away from home.

Life has been school and school has been life. It's suffocating most of the time, I'm 42 days away from liberation. As thankful as I am for term break that officially starts in 4hrs from now, the to-do list on my planner is constantly at the back of my mind. Readings and essays and presentations and oh my god, I can feel anxiety creeping up again just typing these words.

Calm calm calm, I'm going to be calm and have a poker face about it.


Post insanity was insane because I still didn't break a sweat. STILL.





Dinner last Sunday, mushrooms brussel sprouts tomatoes applesauce mustard pork

 

Whatever-I-have-in-the-fridge-I-will-throw-into-a-bowl


Granola. Nuts. Buckwheat. Soy milk. I do not need to elaborate.



What 50% of my lunches looked like this week. And most of the time eating at 4PM. That also means no dinner. Which is completely unheard of if in Singapore.



This is how I make my pancakes. In a pot. 


And then I eat with my hands by the window. Very classy.


Rehearsals in the kitchen


Lunch box specimen 1. Throwing whatever I can into the oven at 8am in the morning before a 9am class.


Breakfast yesterday. Mashed avocado for the 1st time because I couldn't not buy 4 avocados for 99p which I later had to find someone to split with. Of course I couldn't not feature Biona bread. 


Lunch box specimen 2. Another throw in the oven before yet another 9am class.


Taking close up photos of capsicums for friends who hate them >:)



Monday night when they came over to my flat/room

We're off to Sushimania tonight and some groceries. I am now sipping on tea while doing readings for essays. It's going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment